Lamar Maintenance Services is based on safe, reliable people movement solution & equipment that is serviced by experienced technicians. Our customers’ mobility systems must be maintained routinely and thoroughly to operate safely and efficiently. Our Services Division customizes a program for our customers’ building, communicating it well and executing the plan with integrity.
Improperly maintained systems are the biggest risk in any multi-story building. They increase facility-operating cost and bring significant safety risks like:
- Poor maintenance leads to malfunction and system failure – this in turn leads to increased repair costs and decreased lifespan for key systems components.
- Poor maintenance increases safety hazards, resulting in risk of injury and entrapment for riders.
- Doors close improperly, potentially on riders who are elderly or disabled. Riders are entrapped without functioning phones.
- Doors open to un-level floors, causing tripping hazards.
- Fire service recall doesn’t function, impeding emergency response time and risking the lives of emergency response personnel.